I’m excited to announce that I’m joining Roland Nairnsey as a speaker at the New Home Sales+ Tropical Retreat in November. The conference will present advice and insight into the most timely issues in leadership, sales, marketing, and management—against a backdrop of one of Florida’s most beautiful beaches!
This year’s theme is “Better Together”. I’ll be getting together with a group of speakers, each one an expert in their respective fields:
- Kimberly Mackey, is the founder of New Homes Solutions, co-host of The Sales & Marketing Power Hour, and 2021 Chair of the NAHB National Sales and Marketing Council (NSMC).
- Quint Lears, MIRM, is a well-known author, speaker, and the Creative Director for NewHomeSales.com. His success has earned him NAHB Sales Person of the Year and being chosen one of ProBuilder’s Forty Under 40.
- Leah Kaiz Fellows founded Blue Gypsy, Inc., in 2010 to provide training for Online Sales Counselors. She is active in the Professional Women in Building Council and the NAHB’s Sales and Marketing Council, both nationally and locally in Colorado.
- Andrew Peek, the Lead Generator for DoYou Convert—also known as the “Ad Doctor”—has more than 10 years of experience driving success in digital marketing. He also co-hosts the weekly Market-Proof Marketing podcast
- Anya Chrisanthon is the Chief Brand Officer at Anewgo where she also hosts the weekly podcast, Anewgo of New Home Sales. In addition to being a featured guest on industry-related podcasts and webinars, Anya hosts the New Construction Marketing podcast.
- David Hagan is a John Maxwell Certified Coach and founder of Sales Uncomplicated earlier this year, after a long career in sales leadership for regional and national builders.
- Alexis Udine is Group Two’s Builder Marketing Manager and Director of Online Sales Coaching. She is also a member of the 2021 Class of ProBuilder’s Forty Under 40. In addition, as both a Realtor and former OSC, Alexis offers in-depth knowledge and experience to her clients and session attendees.
- Heidi Schroeder is all about improving the customer experience. After more than 5 years in online sales, marketing, and customer experience for a large homebuilder, Heidi joined ECI Software Solutions.
- Cory Dotson’s knowledge of website development brings a valuable perspective to this year’s conference. Cory also provides extensive experience in social media, having garnered more than 10 million hours of views on his YouTube channel.
- Paul Gortzig has spent more than 30 years in homebuilding and earned the prestigious MAME Award for Sales Manager of the Year. He is currently providing coaching and sales training with The Bokka Group.
- Tom Daddario—author, speaker, sales trainer, and New Home Sales Counselor—published his third book this year, “A Leader’s Handbook for Success”, which outlines the 17 traits commonly found in successful leaders.
And, of course…
Roland Nairnsey, a powerhouse in new home sales and marketing!
The Conference Agenda
If you’ve never attended one of Roland Nairnsey’s conferences, you’re in for a treat! Not only does Roland provide a full slate of exceptional presentations, but the 3-day New Home Sales+ Tropical Retreat lives up to its name. The Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort provides the ideal venue for experiencing a warm and sunny Florida fall. As a conference attendee, you can take advantage of outstanding food daily, sunrise yoga on the beach, chair massages, and a beach party—all included.
And here’s a sneak peek at some of the sessions:
- Adapting & Thriving in Today’s Market
- Managing Your Business in the New Age
- The New Rules of New Home Sales Training
- Embracing Marketing Technology for Home Builders and How to Integrate With Sales
- Leadership Skills for Homebuilding
- OSC Level Up Training
- Bridging the Gap Between OSCs & Sales
- Mastery Negotiation for New Home Sales
- John Maxwell’s “The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth”
- Action Plan and Creating Atomic Habits for Success
- Leadership is Responsibility, Not Just a Title
I hope to see you in beautiful Clearwater Beach on November 2-4!